RICHMOND AVENUE is located behind REDEMPTION CAMP, opposite Cape Town at Shimawa. Shimawa areas have become the talk of the town to most people in Nigeria and Abroad because of the presence of the new Auditorium of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. The new auditorium is said to occupy three kilometers by three kilometers (3km by 3km). The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has opened arguably, the world’s biggest auditorium which was opened by the General Overseer of the church, pastor E.A Adeboye, was built at a cost of $60million (about N7.7 billion).
REASON TO INVEST
- The presence of the new auditorium
- 25 minutes drive from Lagos Alausa Toll gate to the Estate.
- Good and accessible road network in and out of season due to favourable topography of the area.
- Functional bank facility to transact your business as they are within the Redemption Camp.
- Many other developing estates and institutions such as the new Redemption Camp Auditorium, NNPC Depot, PZ and Guinness staff co-operative.
- Functional Market and Electricity (National Grid).
- The area is highly marketable as it continues to witness reasonable commercial activities.
- 24/7 Security.
- The Estate is ready to build.
WHAT YOU STAND TO BENEFIT
- Well secured gated estate
- Excellent Master layout plan
- Immediate plot reservation (allocation)
- Quick return on investment
- Improved staff welfare leading to staff effectiveness and efficiency.
- A duly Executed Purchase Receipt/Offer Letter
- Deed of assignment
- Contract of sale/Letter of Plot Allocation
- Survey plan
EASY PAYMENT PLAN
|PLOT SIZE||OUTRIGHT PAYMENT||INSTALLMENT||DOWN PAYMENT||MONTHLY||DURATION|
|600 sqm||N1,500,000||—–||—–||N62,500||24 Months|